In this post, I will teach you how to make an easy octopus craft using origami paper. Octopuses have a most sensitive sense of touch, according to the World Animal Foundation. Their suckers have receptors that enable an octopus to taste what it is touching. if you love octopus. you can learn facts about octopus.
In our virtual life, we have the adorable, blue Octopus who’s named know to everyone, if you did not get that name. The name of the blue Octopus is Oswald and on the other hand you have Dr. Octopus, super villain who isn’t nice at all. And that’s why octopuses keep everyone guessing whenever they appear!
As one of the best animal or delicious food, everyone loves the octopus. they have many legs this thing makes special. This origami octopus was spontaneously invented in response to a challenge at a party. The rotational symmetry of this model led to other models that I’ve developed, including a flying saucer and a rocketship.
- 6″ square or larger origami paper works well, as do many papers with a pattern or texture.
- Begin with a square, make sure the colored side up.
Read all Instructions to make Origami Octopus Craft
- first, Fold a Waterbomb Base with your hands
- now, Squash fold
- Valley fold the tip up and check image
- then, repeat steps 2 – 3 on the other three flaps.
- Turn the octopus inside out and Rotate 180 degrees.
- Valley fold a flap.
- Slide the flap and fold again.
- Fold the flap back.
- Reverse fold in, out, and in again.
- Repeat steps 6 – 10 on the other seven flaps.
- Valley fold the tip.
- Swing one flap to the right on the near layer and one flap to the left on the far layer (a “minor miracle”) as shown as an image
- Repeat steps 12 – 13 seven times.
- Reverse fold a point to form the tentacle.
- Repeat step 15 seven times, spreading the points out radially as you go.
- Puff out and sculpt the central point to form the head.
- Curve and pose the tentacles. The completed octopus craft