Hello friends, In this post, I will teach you how to make a beautiful Origami Rose using origami paper, because everyone loves rose especially the red one. The red color is a symbol of love but you will make any color of the rose as your wish. you can also add some leaves and stick. now don’t waste time and here start to make origami rose but in this post. I will give you some tricks but don’t forget to follow all the step
let’s start to made origami paper rose
The requirement to Make Origami Rose:
- 2- 12”x12” sheets of paper
- Glue stick or Elmer’s
- Hot Glue Gun
- Take your 12”x12” sheets of paper, and cut in half.
- Fold the 6”x12” papers accordion style with ½” folds.
- After you finish folding all the pieces, glue the end of one piece to the end of a second piece so that they overlap.
- After gluing all your pieces together to form one long accordion paper strip, take the two ends and join those together in the same fashion. This creates a completed ring of folded paper.
- Making sure the glue has dried and all pieces are secure, stand your ring upwards, and gently press the top edge outwards, with the bottom edge remaining on your work surface. This will form your paper rose!
- If you are using two-sided paper, decide which side will be the front or back. The backside should be facing up. This is where you will hot glue to secure your rose.
- To secure your paper rose, take your hot glue gun (it sets faster) and put a dollop of glue right in the center. Make sure to hold down the rose as the glue sets. If you are planning to have your roses double-sided i.e. both sides will be seen, be sure to hot glue right in the center very neatly.
- (Optional) Dress up your paper rose with a simple circle cutout, or a coordinating embellishment! You can get creative!
- (Optional) To give your paper rose a rounded edge, after you’ve folded your papers but before gluing, take your scissors and round off one side of your folded paper.
End Product: A beautiful Paper Rose!
Notes: Different paper sizes and fold sizes will give you a variety of rose sizes and looks!